Friday, April 27, 2018

Hello- keeper of my heart - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday April 27, 2018
 
Can you believe it's almost the end of Apri?? wow. Summer is coming.. I am such a hot weather person so this will be great.
Hello again.. welcome to Bugaboo's Free Friday..
 Check out the fun creations over at Catch the bug.
 
 
This is the Free Friday called Bug rose can    I circle cut the image before I even thought what to do so before I colored the image I looked through some designer papers. I have so many because I use to buy buy buy papers.. I have an issue with need this  for new paper.. well I have more paper than I can count. I have NOT gone out to buy anymore BUT I do belong to Simon Says kit of the month and there is always a 6x6 selections of awesome papers.. I think this is where the yellow and dotted gray came from?? I love the yellow script is saying hello sunshine.. so I ended up coloring the image with copics and did yellow flowers I used Spectrum Noir sparkle pen on the flowers and heart on the can. So then I took the gray piece and Simon Says scallop die and cut the piece and added this to the yellow. I added the circle on foam. I then used SS hello die and sentiment which is embossed. This is so much fun. I completed the card with some Close to my heart dots.

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #198 - anything goes
Creatalicious #137 - anything goes/opt. dies/punches
Try it on Tuesday - natures beauty
Simon Monday - flower power
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Everybody art #424 - flowers
Paper-craft #010 - CAS
Crafty creations #365 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 332 - 333 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes

9 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Just BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Happy weekend
oxo Susi

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love how you've showcased the gorgeous image!! The design is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is GORGEOUS!!! Love the yellow and your coloring is amazing. Beautiful sentiments. Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

I just adore Bugaboo! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

Meggymay said...

Thank you for sharing your sweet card with us at Try it on Tuesdays. The colours look lovely.
Yvonne

Barbara said...

Adorable card, it makes me think to the summer, yellow is a wonderful color and you used it so well! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

Shylaashree said...

An adorable card.Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Inspiration Challenge Blog.Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@AICB
Adhiraacreations

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love this sunny card!What a lovely design and I love the image! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Billie!
What an adorable Bugaboo image, and you've done such a sweet job with it (as you always do with your images). Just SO cute! Thanks a bunch for linking up with us. It's always a blessing to me!
Hugs,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday

I'd love to have you come visit me sometime:
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com