Tuesday, November 07, 2017

You're the apple of my eye - Paper Play Sketches #55

Wednesday November 8, 2017
 
Welcome to another sketch at
It saddens me that this is our last challenge at PPS.. This blog challenge is being closed down. So this is your last week to play along.
 

This is the sketch. You can turn the sketch or use as is.  If you need ideas check out the design teams cards

 
This card was so much fun to make. I used Stampin up designer papers and Taylored Expressions stamp set. The tab die is Stampin up and the stitched rectangles die is from My Favorite Things. I colored the apple with copics and went over the apple with glossy accents. I added floss to the button and burlap scrap behind it. I really love how this came out. I was concerned with the large back dots but I think it was needed since the other colors are so light.  

Challenges:
Jo's scrap shack #213 - anything goes
Inkspirational #147 - word - trend
Crazy 4 challenge #410 - layer
Hiding in my craft room #325 - fall colors
Crafting from the heart #182 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Cards und more #197 - anything goes with red
(Pin)spirational #203 - photo
Creative craft cottage #99 - buttons or bows
Word art Wednesday wk. 308-309 anything goes

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the texture and who doesn't LOVE apples?!

Nonni said...

Another fun card for our challenge! Great coloring work and I love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational with this beauty too!!

Monika Reeck said...

Billie oh wooow
the apple looks so adorable colored
woooowwzaaa stunning
and I remember I ever made similar layout like this
great mind antenna hehe
lovely card again my friend
hugs
Monika

Theresa said...

great card. and fab interpretation of the sketch. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

Heather said...

I really liked this sketch when I first saw it and you did a fabulous job with it! Love that yummy looking apple and the button/burlap embellishment is a fun touch! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage
Lyn - DT

scrapgrit said...

A nice card . Thank you for your participation on cards and more. Margrit

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cute, Billie. You did a fabulous job following the sketch and making uniquely your own. LOVE the apple, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us and playing along.
Huygs,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday