Tuesday, May 08, 2018

wishing you a merry - The Merry Christmas challenge #19

Wednesday May 9, 2018
 
Welcome to an awesome May. That means we're closer to Summer and vacation time.. I guess being retired we can go on vacation anytime but we always seem to do it during the summer months.
We're back with another challenge at
 
Our theme is
ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES + CHRISTMAS
 

So last summer when the weather was nice.. very nice, I stamped a bunch of images on water color paper, regular paper and Bristol. Well this is Holly Berry House and I just stamped on regular paper and I colored it with Prisma colored pencils. I knew I would need at some time ..well that time is now.
 I die cut using Lil Inker die and then mounted on My minds eye designer paper.  I then used Simon Says sentiment and white heat embossed and added to the card. I went around the woodsman /Santa with a green copic for a little shadow look.  It was nice to have this image all colored up just waiting for the right time to create a card.
Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #199 - anything goes
That's crafty - a stitch in time
Crazy Hazelnut's Christmas #384 - anything goes Christmas / bells
Love to scrap #109 - anything goes
Creative craft cottage #107 - dies/punches
Word art Wednesday wk. 334-335 - anything goes


3 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

Christmas already! Lol
Thanks for joining us at That's Crafty!

Lisa Lynn said...

So gorgeous. Love this Santa.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

He’s such a jolly Santa, love that stitched edge die frame. Thank you for sharing over at That’s Crafty.
Creative wishes Tracey DT