Friday, May 18, 2018

Congrats - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday May 18, 2018
 
Are you ready for a cute Free Friday from Bugaboo?  Check out the awesome creative cards the design team
did over at Catch the bug.
 
 
Just in time for graduation.. Here is "grad mouse".. I kinds kept this simple so it could be for a boy or girl.. I colored the image with copics. I then used Taylored Expressions postage die. I chose a piece of card stock and embossing folder and added this behind the image. I used Simon Says Congrats die and cut this out.. I did layer it about 4 times to give strength and depth.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 334-335 - anything goes
Always fun #58- dry embossing
Artistic inspirations #200 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - pastel colors
Shopping our stash #354 for kids
Penny's paper crafty #380 - anything goes
Color throw down #493 - colors



4 comments:

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! That mouse is so cute!! I love the colors of the congrats, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful Graduation card.

Broni said...

What a cute little graduation card! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

Monika Reeck said...

I love the Embossing folder you added
and I love the image so cuuute
and lovely colored too
and that CONGRATS ooh tell me which DIES it is
love all in one here
hugs
Monika