Friday, March 09, 2018

Get better soon! - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday March 9, 2018
 
It's Friday and that means at Bugaboo it's Free Friday..
 Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.
 
 
This is a fun image and it comes with some sentiments. I chose on of the sentiments. The image is called Break a leg..
I used My favorite things stitch die. I colored the image with copics. I used Club scrap paper for the background and Stampin up Twill. .. It reminds me of medical ribbon.. LOL.. I kept the card pretty CAS.  I hope you pick up this free Friday image .. you never know when you'll need it for that special someone.
 

Challenges:
Alphabet challenge - Y-for your choice (anything goes)
Scrapping 4 fun - masculine/boy
Use your stuff - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #195 - anything goes
Love to scrap #107 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 324-325 - anything goes
Crafting by designs - anything goes
4 crafty chicks #393 - anything goes/opt. bleach tech.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the background and the banners!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, your card is gorgeous. Love the background and ribbons.

Basslady said...

a very cool get well card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Lia said...

A great 'get well'card!
Lia DT S4F

Monika Reeck said...

I am in the office but I want to say
I am not forgetting you Billie
yesterday was my first spanish course hehe
I was Tired after 3 hours the teacher said all in spanish only a bit in Germany haha..
I was really tired ...my brain after the course
about your card
cool coloring always Billie
and the BG is stunning
adorable Ribbon added too
now jump to other post
hugs
Monika

Tangii said...

What a fun image & great card! Thanks for playing along with 4 Crafty Chicks!

Shylaashree said...

Visiting again to see your beautiful make billie. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@S4F
Adhiraacreations