Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Thank you for the many wonderful things in my life - Pause Dream Enjoy #8

Wednesday February 21, 2018
 
I am back with another fun challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy #8 ..
 the Orange team has a COLOR CHALLENGE for you..
 
 
COLOR /THEME

 
This is my card. I added the red cardstock to the background and the dark chocolate over that.. love dark chocolate.. and card stock. I stamped the Simon Says flowers and used Mission paints. I then embossed the sentiment from Simon Says.. I used My Favorite Things leaf die and scraps. Once everything was done I then added the flowers/leaves to the card. I added the Stampin Up wood heart which I colored with brown copic and went over it with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.. I love the pinks against the dark chocolate. Perfect for that special someone you love letting them know how much they mean to you. If my dad was still with us.. this would be for him. He taught me so much. I miss him every day. 

Challenges:
That's crafty - I heart you
A bit more time to craft #62 - anything goes
Creatalicious #133 - anything goes / for a man or boy
My time to craft #364 - all you need is love
A gem of a challenge #213 - any flower
AAA cards #109 - die cuts only
Pile it on #139 - 3D emb or washi
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #195 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #194 - anything goes / opt. flowers
Cards in envy - give it some heart
Crafting by designs - friendship
Creative moments #137 - anything goes/opt. fairy
Word art Wednesday wk. 322-323 - anything goes



16 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is gorgeous. Love the stamp and sentiment.

Dotty Jo said...

Such a beautiful card, Billie, Jo x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The flowers are gorgeous!! I love the sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nancy Frustaci said...

Beautiful card , simple and elegant. I love the flower they just pop.
Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy

Cardsbymaaike said...

those pretty flowers sure pop against the dark backgorund, well done and thank you for playing at AAA cards

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Gorgeous card which really pops against the dark background
Thank you so much for joining us at the That’s Crafty challenge blog
hugs
Donna xx

Melissa L. said...

Lovely flowers and leaves, Billie. Thanks for joining in at AAA Cards CAS Die Cuts Only challenge.

Jane said...

Really pretty! And I love the dark background, really makes the flowers pop. Thanks for playing along with the current AAA Cards challenge.

patty said...

I love your card, it is perfect for our challenge (Creative Moments)thank your for your inspiration to us, dt patty

Craftyhugs said...

Gorgeous card, love the black textured background and beautiful flowers. Thanks so much for entering the challenge over on Creative moments challenge Blog and good luck


Creative moments Challenge blog

CraftyHugs-Dt member of Creative moments blog

Cazro said...

A beautiful card and sentiment. Thanks for joining in with us at My Time To Craft. Caz DT.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A perfect match to the colour/theme, I love that chocolatey background. Thank you for sharing with us over at That's Crafty and Good Luck in the *I Heart You* Blog challenge.
Creative wishes Tracey DT

Pamela said...

Beautiful card Billie, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a.

Pam x

https://bharatinayudu.com/ said...

great combination of colors. love the leaf die cuts. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards challenge. Hugs - Bharati

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional for a boy / man” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Stempel-Magie)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…