Monday, December 18, 2017

Warmest winter wishes - Monika and Billie

Monday December 18, 2017
 
Hi everyone.. I have a card to share. Monika and I have been doing a challenge between the two of us and last month was my challenge for her.. This month is her challenge for me.. Creative with Monika  I love her challenge for me. She knows my weakness and challenges me to create.. So her challenge for our card was Masculine Christmas card with stamped background...
So I thought would I get this to my daughter or son.. and I had a friend over and when I was done with my card I asked her would you give this to your son or daughter... she said for sure her son. So this is my masculine /background stamped Christmas card. I took Simon said stamp and Stampin up ink and created the background. (thank goodness for the Misti) I took a scrap of Quick quote paper and My Favorite Things stitch die and cut the circle. I then stamped Simon Says mittens and more SU ink and fussy cut the mittens out. I added a piece of yarn behind. I used a Paper Trey Ink sentiment and a few Nuvo drops. So this is my masculine /background stamped card. Head over to Monika's blog and see her awesome card.
 
Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - stitch it
Cute card Thursday #508 - festive colors
QKR stampeded #274 - Christmas / or atg
Sugar pea designs #38 - anything goes
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Use your stuff #293 - holiday stamp
Crafting from the heart #188 - anything goes
Love to scrap #104 - winter wonderland
Cards in envy - framed with circles


16 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Now I feel my card is more sad as yours
see I love that red so red on your card
and love the blue mixed there too
the gloves image is cuutee
and love that sentiment PTI to
Billie you made a happy manly card
my one is more GRAY and not happy if you peek on my Blog
great made for our challenge
Lovely sketch too ..
big hugs
Monika

missgailly said...

Awesome! Love that background and those green mittens. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sandy Trefger said...

Love those mittens in the blue circle frame! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable mittens and a great background paper. I'm sure either your son or daughter would love it.

Mandy said...

Wonderful masculine card Billie! I love how you've stamped the background and the mittens are adorable. This is just perfect for any man.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Sherri Thacker said...

What a great masculine card. I struggle with male cards!! Thanks for joining us for our Framed with Circles challenge at Cards in Envy.

Amanda said...

This is adorable! Those little mittens scream out winter and I love the twine attaching them!Thanks for joining us this week at UYS! Amanda - DT

crafty said...

Love the mittens. Thank you for joining in at QKR Stampede.
Mary

pst said...

Great card, love the real string between the mittens. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Creatalicious. We hope to see you back again.

Kathy S said...

Hey Billie - thank you so much for joining us over at Cards in Envy for "Framed in Circles". I love those mittens from SSS and putting them on a circle frame is a great way to highlight your mittens. Best to you and hope you'll join again soon!

Creaine said...

nice work! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card, love the mittens and patterned paper! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Scrap! Hope to see you again!
Sherry x - DT for Love To Scrap

Juliet A said...

The knitting pattern background is perfect with those mittens! Thanks again for playing our HeARTful Stamping Challenge!

wendipooh13 said...

super cute mittens!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional monochrome Christmas” challenge over at Creatalicious. To be in for the prize draw you need to link back to our challenge blog though.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…