Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Day 5 Holiday Chaos - Humor Wednesday - Catch the bug

Wednesday December 6, 2017
 
Day 5 of Holiday Chaos at Catch the bug..
 
It's Humor Wednesday make a funny Christmas card.
 

 
this is my Humor Wednesday Christmas card.  I saw the mice and thought this would make a funny Christmas card.. This is Christmas mouse scene it .. I colored the images with copics. I added some sparkle with the Spectrum Noir pen.  I embossed the background and I did not have a sentiment regarding mice so I used my Embossing pen and wrote out the Merry Christmice and heat embossed. I added some cording.
 
 Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's #362 - anything goes/quick and easy
A bit more time to craft #57 - anything goes 
The crafters café #186 - embossing
Pile it on #137 - non traditional holiday colors
Crafting from the heart #186 - anything goes
The crazy challenge #263 - Christmas is coming
Artistic inspirations #191 - anything goes
Make my Monday - Christmas
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Tuesday throw-down #371 - Christmas scene
(Pin)spirational #205 - it's holiday season

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! Those mice are too cute!! I love the colors!! That Santa cartoon makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

creationsnz said...

Lots happening here, great colour. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG

Carla's Cards said...

Cute card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

Monika Reeck said...

Hmm that sentiment on dots paper
I must try it Billie
looks coool
and the Image yaay cuuutee
lovely coloring again anddd the card is purple
is it mine hmmmm you know my fav color right
hugs
Monika

Keti's Projects said...

Such a cute and funny card. Love your non-traditional colours too. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Keti (DT)

cass said...

Great sentiment. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Embossing" challenge.

Beatriz said...

Lovely and funny card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT