Friday, November 10, 2017

You light up my life - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday November 10, 2017
 
Hello and hope your November is going great.
Over at Bugaboo we have a Free Friday image for you. This comes with and with out the sentiment.
Head over to Catch the bug and see the design teams creations.
 
 
This is the Free Friday image. "You light up my life".. I chose the image with the sentiment already added. I colored with copics and used Spectrum Noir sparkle pen on the lights then used Quick Quote chalk ink to distress the edges. I then used a My Favorite Things die.  I used Oxide ink and created the background and spritzed with water. I then took some Rayon thread and added it behind the image.  This card was very quick and easy.

Challenges:
Crafty creations #354 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #214 - anything goes
QKR stampede #269 - touch of gold (gold thread behind the image)
Crafty catz #392 - no pattern paper
Creative fingers #140 - anything goes
Color crazy wk. 45 - anything goes

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! The light bulbs are adorable with the sentiment!! What a fun card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Billie I have not visiting blog land for a week I know I must do catch up you are on some DT and I believe you posting hmmmm 14 or more cards hehe I will catch up now..
I love this so sweet
the lamp looks like it shiny really great combo of that yellow color Billie
Lovely card
hugs
Monika

Sherri said...

What a great card to send your favorite someone! Love the image combined with the cute sentiment! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Julie Odil said...

This is great, Billie! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge.

Helen x

Heather said...

How cute!!! This image is so fun, specially with that sentiment! Great background, too. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a lovely card..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

GalFridayStamping said...

Great card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Colour Crazy Challenge blog. Good luck!

Jane DT for  https://colour Crazy Challenge.blogspot.de