Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Sending wags your way - Paper Play Sketches

Wednesday August 16, 2017
 
So we are half way through August.. where is this month going?? Least the weather is still nice..  and now it's time for another challenge at
 
 
This is the sketch for you to follow

 
So this sketch took me awhile to figure what I wanted to do...
I knew I had a small area to add either a sentiment or an image.. So digging through my stamps I found this cute My Favorite Things dog and the sentiment I chose from the same set fit perfect on my Stampin up scallop punch. The three little paw prints are from Art Impressions.  The teal paper is a scrap of Quick Quote DP. I also distressed the edges with some Quick Quote chalk inks.  I added a little ribbon to the top of the dog piece so it just had a little more interest. Oh and the images are colored with copics.
 
I sure hope you play along and let's see what you come up with..
 

Challenges:
Craft rocket #40 - animal kingdom
Crafting from the heart #172 - anything goes
City crafters #375 - no flowers
(Pin)spirational #197 - animals- dogs
Simon Wednesday - add a sentiment
Fab n funky #361 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 296-297 - anything goes


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Awwww...so cute!

Janis Lewis said...

Wonderful card. Those puppies are so cute.

Lisa said...

Oh, this is so sweet!! I love the puppies!! The paw prints in the corner are a perfect touch!! This makes me smile :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carole J said...

Such a sweet card and perfect for the challenge at {PIN}spirational Challenges #197. Thanks for sharing your work and good luck. Hope to see you again next time.
Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations

Lin said...

This is a great sketch, Billie, and I like your interpretation of it, with the sentiment placed perfectly in that part of it! Sweet puppies, too, thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

laurigami said...

So cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
Laurigami

Marja said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentimets Designs.
Marja GDT

Alex said...

Great project, really wonderful!

Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#40 – Animal Kingdom}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#8 – For the birthday – Summerkids are best}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *So sorry for late commenting, I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper